About the Job
What you will do as a Stock Control & IT Manager:
Within our growing Team, we are currently looking for a Stock Control & IT Specialist with the qualifications of:
• At least high school graduate
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in using MS Office applications
• Preferably experienced in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), data entry, order tracking
• Efficient troubleshooting abilities
• Desire to pursue a career in an international company
• Self-motivated and ambitious with excellent verbal/written/presentation and negotiation skills
• Living or willing to settle in Bodrum/Muğla
• Experience in marine sector is an advantage
• Coordinating between the purchasing and warehouse teams to ensure stock is delivered, organised, and assigned to the relevant project on time.
• Executes daily inventory analysis; identifies and resolves discrepancies and problems.
• Ensures milestones and goals are met and budgets are adhered to.
• Managing ERP systems and assisting users.
• Contribute to ERP training and development of the team and organisation.
• Installation, maintenance and support of the organisation’s infrastructure including notebooks, desktops, printers and scanners, backup systems, local area network.
• Resolving the problems with computer workstations and other IT systems.
• Assisting staff with hardware and software challenges.