About the Job
Qualifications & Job Description
Kraken Yachts is a young and dynamically developing company in the luxury blue water cruising sector. Our clients come from all over the world for the quality and attention to detail we offer. We are rapidly expanding our facility in Bodrum, Turkey and are looking to expand our sales team to help cope with our increasing business volumes. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to get involved in a business that, whilst still quite young, is enjoying exponential success and is rapidly carving out a position as market leader within our segment of the yachting industry.
The candidate successful in filling this role, will be an experienced sailor, with either the desire to cross oceans or preferably the experience of having done so.
If you feel this person could be you:
- You should speak English, as a first language, being strong with both the spoken and written word. Further languages are a definite advantage, but not essential.
- You will be involved in all stages of the sales process, from fielding website enquiries, sending out the relevant information, to grading enquiries and contacting them as necessary, across a variety of time zones.
- You should be able to sell effectively, either in person or over the phone and be able to close when the time is right. You will need to develop an in-depth knowledge of the product, the available options and have a good knowledge of the production process.
Additionally, you will be involved in:
- Helping to organise customer visits to Bodrum, liaising with hotels and transfer companies and generally doing what is necessary to ensure our visiting customers have a pleasurable visit.
- Being able to demonstrate the yachts under sail and at rest.
- Working with customers to arrive at the right combination of options for their cruising needs and from there prepare and present a formal quotation.
- Working up concepts for the customers interior choices, in conjunction with the interior designer.
- Prepare reservation and sales documentation and present it in an appropriate way to the customer.
- Build strong customer relationships and offer the best possible customer service levels that will endure for years throughout to process from enquiry to yacht handover and beyond into the customer’s yacht ownership.