About the Job
Qualifications & Job Description
Kraken Yachts is a young and rapidly developing company in the luxury blue water cruising sector. Our clients come from all over the world for the quality and attention to detail we offer. We are expanding our facility in Bodrum, Turkey and are looking to grow our marketing department with the addition of a junior videographer and editor. We are seeking a detail-minded and self-motivated individual to support and co-ordinate content and video production for our media channels.
Currently the vast majority of our exposure is generated from the videos content we release and we are looking to expand this exposure still further.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of video production from planning and shooting through to post production and updating our digital platforms so experience in these areas is essential. The candidate successful in filling this role will speak English as a first language and have the necessary creative experience.
Having some knowledge of sailing is a bonus.
If you feel this person could be you:
• Have experience planning and conducing various types of video projects.
• Have experience in filming interviews, setting up multiple cameras and multiple audio sources.
• Have experience in all aspects of the post production process.
• The desire to want to learn new skills within a nurturing company
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
• You should speak English as a first language, being strong with both the spoken and written word.
• You should be comfortable working in different filming styles for use across social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
• Experience of uploading content to YouTube and optimising for maximum exposure to the platform and audience.
Knowledge of motion graphics and using software such as Adobe After Effects is a plus. Please include with your application examples of your previous work.